Manuscripts intended for submission to RESD should be prepared as following:
- Correct scientific English language must be used allover the manuscript. British dictionary should be followed for vocabulary, usage and grammar.
- The manuscript should be submitted in MS Word or PDF formats.
- Text should be typed in 12 pt Times New Roman font, single column, 1.5 line spacing and wide page margins (2.5 cm margins)
- The cover page should only include the manuscript title, author names, affiliations, abstract and keywords.
- The title should be indicated in bold font, author names should be formatted as “First name, SURNAME”.
- A maximum of six keywords should be provided and separated with “;”.
- Figures and tables must be cited in text and placed in the manuscript right after their first in-text citation.
- Figures must be integrated in the manuscript in image format (JPG, TIFF, BMP). The minimum resolution for figures is 150 DPI.
- Mathematical formulas and equations must be numbered consecutively, and proper nomenclature should be provided whenever necessary.
- Reference citations should be styled according to the IEEE Reference Style (download the IEEE citation reference here)
- The use of footnotes should be as minimum as possible.
- Manuscript length should not exceed 20 A4-size pages.